Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Green Obsession Continues, Part 2

I wrote here, here, and here of my love of green lately. I don't know what it is but my eye just seems to find it in the thrift and consignment stores I haunt. At first it was because we were having so much warm weather here and we were still green in January but that is definitely not the case now. Maybe I'm just craving Spring! At my favorite consignment store today I found this lovely bowl.
I like it and I think it looks good for now next to my lamp full of sea glass that I have collected at our Maine Cottage over the years. And that makes me think of Summer! I'm done with Winter-time to move on.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty bowl and I love your sea glass lamp. They look perfect together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved green! Beautiful bowl! I am ready for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be here before you know it. The bowl is great *s*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made some pretty 'green' finds, lately. It is a lovely bowl. Do you know the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a green lover. I find the colour calming and soothing. Thanks for the comment in my blog.

    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glass bowl and that sea glass lamp! SO pretty! I needed a reminder of Spring tonight!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I pray that risen from the dead,
In glory I will stand,
A crown perhaps upon my head,
And a needle in my hand.