Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Day.........

Another day, another foot of snow. So goes our winter here in New Hampshire. We're in the midst of yet another snow storm. The picture above is of my two cats who love this old recliner. What you can't see is the wood stove directly opposite them pumping out the heat. I think they love winter and they always gravitate to the wood stove. I am sick of winter so you girls just keep posting your pictures of your flowers in bloom and I'll keep hoping we'll get spring here.

7 comments:

  1. Spring will come . . . . it really will *s* Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't posted any of those pictures but I was out a few minutes ago and Florida is indeed starting to bud... but no pictures, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use to have a wood stove and the cats really do love it! We are also getting hammered with snow. I am so done with winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME TOO. I am so sick of winter. I think I need a vacation to a warmer climate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I feel for you - more snow, yuck. We haven't had any bulbs peek up out of the dirt yet, but I am anxiously waiting. We're only getting rain and while I'm grateful it's not snow, I sure would like to see the sun and know it's gonna hang around for a while. Winter has been dreadfully long this year. Stay Warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you are sick of snow. Wish we could trade weather and make us both happy. The cats are darling. We had a wood burning fireplace when we lived in WV and I think my cats miss it more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your cats have the right idea. curl up in the warmest spot and read a book or take a nap. it's all good.
    Hope you have a great day :o}
    Regena

    ReplyDelete

I pray that risen from the dead,
In glory I will stand,
A crown perhaps upon my head,
And a needle in my hand.