So I spied all the piles of squares that I have been working on diligently in recent weeks and started to put them together.
I made this mostly from my stash which makes me happy. You'd think I'd have no stash left after all the cutting I did, but this didn't even make a dent in it. I added borders after this picture was taken. It's off at my quilter's now and since it's made in Christmas colors it'll be great at Christmas time.
Now I can take down this pattern from above my machine and put something new there. By the way, these magnetic strips I got at Staples and mounted on the wall above my machine are really handy for holding pattern directions. Right there in my face so I never have to make a mistake and never use a seam ripper. Right-that'll happen!