Monday, December 18, 2006

Fabric Find!

I was at JoAnn Fabric recently and came across this fabric which I love. It's got that cottage look that I like and it's red which I love. I had a coupon with me to use and because the flowered fabric was the end of the bolt they gave it to me for 75% off!


So I turned it into an apron and I love it. If you live near a JoAnn's be sure to sign up for their flyers for the 40% off coupons that come in the mail every couple of weeks. And even better-sign up for e-mail updates and they will send you 50% off coupons regularly. I never pay full price for anything there. Can you tell from this picture I love red? Those are my Ransburg kitchen canisters that my sister gave me and the polka dot bowls (there are 4 of them) are Fire King.


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh - nothing like finding a good red fabric. I never pass one up . . . what if they stop making red fabric one day *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW I love that fabric too awesome.
    The apron goes perfectly with your kitchen stuff.
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, if they stop making red fabric my quilts are going to be very boring!

    Ranae-Love the picture of you and your best friend-I'm assuming that's who that handsome man is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That apron looks so cute. I love the contrasting fabrics together.

    ReplyDelete

I pray that risen from the dead,
In glory I will stand,
A crown perhaps upon my head,
And a needle in my hand.