Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Slacker

Since I last posted on March 1st, I decided I better post again before April arrives. I've been a slacker! On March 1st we were in the midst of a snowstorm and the rest of the month was warm-in the 80's for several of the days. I was out enjoying it. So here's what's been happening.

I want to apologize to Kate who awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. It is an award for bloggers with 200 or less followers. I am supposed to pass it along to 5 other bloggers and before I could do that my sister Angela gave me the same award! So since I am a slacker, I am going to pass on tagging anyone else. Clearly Kate is not a slacker since she posts nearly every day and my sister is not a slacker either since she produces so much beautiful stuff. Go check out the knitted hats she has on her blog today. She is an expert knitter along with being a quilter.

During the wonderful warm weather hubby and I made our way to our lake camp to start getting things ready for summer. I finally got the binding done on this quilt for one of the bedrooms.

Believe it of not I am standing in the doorway taking this picture-it is a small room!

And I continue to work on my string blocks and I have them all completed for the twin size quilt I am making so next comes assembly. These blocks are fun to make. I need to make two of these quilts for bunk beds at the camp but I used most of my stash of strings I had cut so I am going to have to start saving again.

So that's what happening in NH. I'll try to be less of a blog slacker. 

2 comments:

  1. When I read your post title I thought, "Well, darn! I'm busted." LOL. Can we start a support group? Your quilt looks fabulous on the bed and look at that sun streaming in - looks like the perfect napping spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt looks fabulous! Can't wait to see it in person at the lake. And, the string blocks are really grand. You should have grabbed a bunch of strings here, I have a million of them or pieces of this and that you could use for strings. Will start bagging pieces for delivery!

    ReplyDelete

I pray that risen from the dead,
In glory I will stand,
A crown perhaps upon my head,
And a needle in my hand.