Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Carter and Ga-June 2009

Well here you have a picture of a couple of my favorite men on a recent recent trip to Cape Cod and what’s better than splashing in puddles with one’s grandpa, or as Carter calls him, “Ga”. My husband is a great husband and a wonderful grandpa and June 29th is our 34th wedding anniversary. It was a rainy day when we got married 34 years ago but it’s been mostly sunny days for us since so we are blessed. So Happy Anniversary to my favorite guy.

7 comments:

  1. Hapy anniversary! There are still couples out there whose marriages last longer than five years.
    Wonderful picture of the grand baby & Ga:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, 34 years is AWESOME. Isn't a great thing to be with someone whom you love and trust and have all those years with. You're grandson is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy to see why they are your favorite fellas *s* Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We celebrated our 34th earlier this year.

    Congrats to you both!!!

    LOVE those green boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! What a sweet photo and I think anything Carter says is just the cats meow..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a day late, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Sounds like you have a wonderful marriage and family.

    Love the grandpa picture -- how sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I pray that risen from the dead,
In glory I will stand,
A crown perhaps upon my head,
And a needle in my hand.