Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall Table Topper

Thanks for all the love for Pumpkin Boy. We finally feel like fall up here in the great north. I was beginning to wonder with all those days in the 80's but it is gorgeous here now and we'll be complaining about snow before you know it.

I have managed to make a fall table topper which now sits on the table in our new great room. I got the pattern from Keepsake.
I managed to use all fabrics from my stash which I am trying to use and get down to a reasonable amount which so hard to do with so many great fabrics out there.My favorite is the pumpkin one in the middle which is a Thimbleberries fabric I have had for quite a while.
It sure was a peaceful setting this Sunday morning with the sun streaming in on the table. Hope your fall is as pretty as ours is in NH.

15 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful table topper. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Table topper ...I guess I missed it in the catalogue..I sure goes with the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling table topper . . . log cabins and pumpkins - a fantastic combo *s*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table topper is wonderful! Love the little pumpkins too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great topper - you can never go wrong with log cabins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The table topper is glorious! And I love you pictures...just beautiful.

    Hugs dear Chris,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I thought the table topper was great, and then I scrolled down to the picture below it. Both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your table topper! The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture is just beautiful with the way the light is hitting that bowl. Your table topper is beautiful too!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Chris, that topper is GORGEOUS!!! Oh my, I do LOVE it! Do you mind telling me what size the blocks worked out to be? And your arrangement on the topper---just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, all those colors tegether are just beautiful, and I love the pumpkins peeking out! So cute! ~A :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job on the table topper. Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty. I like the colors you chose. If you get tired of it, send it my way, lol. All we have in OKC right now is wind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the perfect accent for a fall table!

    Have a blessed day!

    kari and kijsa

    ReplyDelete

I pray that risen from the dead,
In glory I will stand,
A crown perhaps upon my head,
And a needle in my hand.